- On-site support and project oversight
- 24/7 emergency response and crisis management
- Dedicated and remote technical support team
Intdev offers innovative IT service solutions customized to your unique needs.
REMOTE / ON-SITE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Hardware and software consulting
- Technical product evaluations
- IT strategy
- IT infrastructure diagnostics
- Disaster mitigation
- Constant monitoring and troubleshooting
Intdev Internet offers support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc support is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour for problems to be resolved. This form of support is for you if you rarely have IT problems and require occasional support with an IT problem. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
SLA (Service level agreement)
This model of support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. This model is more cost effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. This method of support is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple, we ensure all your IT support is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee, no unplanned expenses, only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any IT staff.
The SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment)
- Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems)
- Guaranteed response times
- Better pricing on hardware/software
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs
- You are our number one priority