Email is a critical communication channel leading it to be the primary attack vector on organizations. Cyber criminals exploit the human factor creating highly targeted socially engineered attacks using increasingly sophisticated threats.
What’s new with e-Purifier
Some of the key components of e-Purifier Service include outbound scanning, recipient validation, reputation services, spam detection and anti-virus, e-mail content management and advanced Data Leakage Prevention with the inclusion of our world class Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service.
With the e-Purifier suite you get
- Geographical redundant locations for secure Data Centres
- 24/7/365 Premium Support Services
- Multiple load balanced connections
- 100% Anti-Malware including zero-hour protection
- 100% Anti-Spam with 0,0001% false positives
- Pure Cloud Solution – no specific hardware requirements
- Single web-based administration console for all email services
- Active Directory integration including Azure
- Group or individual policies with existing AD policies transferred through LDAP Integration
- Scheduled and on demand reporting
- Alerting via SMS, email or telephone
- Scalable e-Mail Gateway
- Encrypted transmission of e-Mails
- Failover built into mail delivery if DR is setup on client side
MICROSOFT - OFFICE 365
Office 365 is a subscription-based service, meaning rather than buying a copy of the suite outright for a one-time, up-front cost, users instead pay a monthly subscription fee to access the service at a level of their choosing.
Office 365 and its features
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise includes exclusive intelligent capabilities like Ideas in Excel, Researcher in Word, real-time collaboration, Teams as the hub for teamwork, and advanced security features. As a user-based license, you can deploy Office on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five mobile devices.
Here are seven key benefits of Office 365.
- Access Files Anywhere. Office 365 allows your organisation to store all the files in the cloud.
- Secure Cloud Storage. …
- Improved Communication. …
- Predictable spend. …
- Business Continuity. …
- Automatic upgrades. …
- Centralised Collaboration