Stortech provides on-site Data Centres services, including:
- Private cloud
- Consolidation and virtualisation
- Converged infrastructure
- Information life cycle
- Data protection
- Managed Services
- Patch Management
- Lan Management
- Perimeter: An outsourced suite of security services designed to provide small, medium and large enterprises with scalable and reliable security solutions.
- Perimeter Firewall: Web content filter and network antivirus
- Dedicated Firewall
- Secure Remote Access
- Mail Content Filter
- E-mail Security: Anti-Spam and mail content filter is built on world class solutions for integrated multi-thread/blended/threat detection and filtering service for both inbound and outbound mail.
- Vodacom Endpoint Anti-Virus Services: Anti-Virus protection service for servers and desktops managed and supported by client.
Machine 2 Machine
- Machine to Machine(M2M) communication: The networking of intelligent communications-enabled remote assets it allows key information to be exchanged automatically without human intervention, and covers a broad range of technologies and application which connect the physical world-whether machines or monitored physical conditions – to a back end IT infrastructure.
- M2M tariffs: Especially designed for M2M customers
- LiveTrack Vehicle Tracking: LiveTracking is Vodacom’s vehicle tracking solution which puts the power of tracking vehicle back in the hands of the customer by providing real time map location, historical tracks, trip reports, tax logbook, geofencing, cellphone tracking, movement/panic/battery tamper alerts as well as optional Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance serviced.
- A VQFN-8 chip Sim: A semiconductor SIM that is soldered onto your PC board for device manufacturing, allowing for built-in management control
GSDP: Global M2M web-based platform, allowing secure management and administration of M2M SIM deployments
- M2M Spend Manager: Allows for the management and control of M2M SIM and APN usage and spend to reduce unexpected costs.